Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday - Hallelujah



If you feel led to do so, please post a note of encouragement in the comment section below or send your note by email to PrayersForSally@gmail.com. 

Today’s prayer for Sally’s healing comes from Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young.

When you bring Me prayer requests, lay out your comments before Me. Speak to Me candidly; pour out your heart. Then thank Me for the answers that I have set into motion long before you can discern results. When your requests come to mind again, continue to thank Me for the answers that are on the way. If you keep on stating your concerns to Me, you will live in a state of tension. When you thank Me for how I am answering your prayers, your mind-set becomes much more positive. Thankful prayers keep your focus on My Presence and My promises.


Scripture for Meditation


Be strong and of good courage, do not fear or be afraid of them; for the LORD your God, he is
The One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you. Deuteronomy 31:6

The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust, I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56: 3-4

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10


For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Isaiah 41:13

For He himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:5-6

Music for Meditation

Hallelujah by Andre Rieu

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this!

    Sally, our Easter music at WFPC was wonderful but I so missed hearing this. What a joy to tune in this morning and listen. I know that you and your dad will especially enjoy this presentation... one of the most powerful and uplifting pieces of music ever written.

    Hugs today, Mimi

    ReplyDelete