Friday, April 22, 2011

Love So Amazing, So Divine

This is a reprint of Angela's comment to a previous post.

Dearest Sally,

This is my first time to visit this special site. I spent a few minutes exploring it before beginning my note. I spent a few minutes listening to The Prayer with Celine Dion and Josh Groban, which I couldn't finish with dry eyes. Now it is almost midnight and you should be asleep. I pray you are, and that you are resting well. I pray all of you are. I know you are all so weary and I grieve for you as passionately as I wish I could take this from you. Every day I cry out to God to "Just DO it, Lord! We know you CAN ...show us you WILL ... just DO it ... give your divine healing ...."

I know God has a plan for everything but I pray His plan for you reflects my prayer for you, and He will take this cancer from you. I pray He will wash your body clean, restoring you with strength and good health. I pray He will renew your spirit. I LONG to give Him glory for all He will do in you, dear Sally!In Psalm 30 the psalmist wrote "Hear, O LORD, and be merciful to me; O LORD, be my help. You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever." It is my prayer for you tonight, that your weary and broken body will be transformed by the Great Physician's perfect touch and you will be clothed with uncontainable joy. Transformed in a moment.

We will love and praise Him forever, no matter what - His plan for each of us will forever be greater than our own, of course - but the petition tonight and every night is simple and persistent ... Lord God our Father, our Helper, our Hope, we implore you ... Just do it. Turn your face to this child, reach down from heaven on high, and just do it. Please, dear Lord, just do it. I love you Sally, and continue to intercede for you faithfully.

Angela (Marietta)

Music for Meditation

When I survey the Wondrous Cross by Kathryn Scott



If you feel led to do so, please post a note of encouragement in the comment section below, or send your note by email to PrayersForSally@gmail.com. .

No comments:

Post a Comment