Tuesday, May 3, 2011

His Unfailing Love

Our prayer and meditation for Sally’s healing this morning comes from A Book of Prayer by Stormie Omartian.
Prayer for Meditation
LORD, I know that what I may see as unanswered prayer may not be unanswered at all. It means that you are answering according to Your will. Whether I understand Your will or not doesn’t affect the fact that I trust it and praise You for it. Thank You for Your unfailing Word and that You always keep Your promises to me. I thank You that Your power is infinite. Your judgments and Your will are perfect, and I trust them. Whether or not my prayers are answered the way I pray them, I will praise and worship You above all things. For you are my Wonderful Counselor, my Everlasting Father, my Stronghold in the Day of Trouble, and my Resting Place. I rest in You today.
Scripture for Meditation 
Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Hebrews 10:35-36 NIV
Music for Meditation
Unfailing Love by Chris Tomlin

If you feel led to do so, please post a note of encouragement in the comment section below or send your note by email to PrayersForSally@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sally, my thoughts and prayers are with you today as you have the port put in. I pray that everything goes well. The Lord is your stronghold and your resting place. Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, our knitting ministry has finished your prayer shawl. Will get it in the mail today and you should have it by the time your chemo starts next week. Love and hugs from us both and prayers for a simple, painfree and effective procedure today. Ned & Mimi

    ReplyDelete