Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Indescribable, Uncontainable, You are Amazing God

Our prayer and meditation this morning for Sally’s healing is an excerpt from A Book of Prayer by Stormie Omartian.
 Prayer for Meditation
LORD, I worship You as the all-knowing, indescribable, and all-powerful, amazing God of the universe. You are Immanuel, God with us. Thank You that You are always with me. Thank You that Your presence frees me from all doubt and gives me increased faith. Thank You that You hear my prayers and will answer in Your time and in Your way. You, Lord, are without limitations. I don’t want to limit Your working in my life by my own faithlessness. Help me to be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer (Romans 12:12 NIV). I know that You have called me to pray, but I also know that answering prayers is Your job. Help my heart to rest in You.
Scripture for Meditation
Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving. Colossians 4:2
Music for Meditation
Indescribable by Chris Tomlin

If you feel led to do so, please post a note of encouragement in the comment section below or send your note by email to PrayersForSally@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. This post was received through Prayers for Sally email:

    Sally, please know that you are in our prayers. Lynn has kept me up to date. I hope your day is better today than yesterday and that tomorrow is even better than today.
    Becky Hicks

    ReplyDelete