Thursday, May 5, 2011

Here I am, Lord

Our prayer and meditation this morning for Sally’s healing is an excerpt from A Book of Prayer by Stormie Omartian. 
 Prayer for Meditation
Lord, I don’t want to take one step without You. I reach up for Your hand and ask that You lead me in Your way. Thank You that no matter where I am right now, even if I have gotten way off course, in this moment as I put my hand in Yours, You will make a path from where I am to where I need to be. And you will lead me on it. Thank You that Your grace abounds to me in that way. Keep me on the path You have for me and take me where You want me to go. I commit this day to walking with You. Here I am, Lord. 
Scripture for Meditation
You will show me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16: 11
Music for Meditation
Take My Life And Let It Be by Chris Tomlin

If you feel led to do so, please post a note of encouragement in the comment section below or send your note by email to PrayersForSally@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Sally,
    Enjoy today's beautiful sunshine. I pray it brightens your day and brings a smile to your face.
    Connie Lester

    ReplyDelete