Sunday, May 8, 2011

We Pray For Blessings

Blessings

We pray for blessings, we pray for peace, comfort for family,
protection while we sleep.
We pray for healing, for prosperity. 
We pray for Your mighty hand to ease our suffering.
All the while, You hear each spoken need.
Yet love is way too much to give us lesser things.
Because what if Your blessings come through raindrops.
What if Your healing comes through tears.
What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know You're near.
What if trials of this life are your mercies in disguise.

Our prayer and meditation this morning for Sally’s healing is an excerpt from A Book of Prayer by Stormie Omartian.
Prayer for Meditation
Lord, I know that regardless of what situation I am in right now, You have an abundance of blessings for me. Right where I am, You are working powerfully in my life. Thank You for saving me, Jesus, and setting me free from all that would keep me from moving into everything You have for me. Thank You for filling me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for loving me. 
Scripture for Meditation
The love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. Romans 5:5
Music for Meditation
Blessings by Laura Story

If you feel led to do so, please post a note of encouragement in the comment section below or send your note by email to PrayersForSally@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment