Monday, May 9, 2011

I Give all my Anxiety and Fear to You

Please keep Sally in your thoughts and prayers
as she undergoes chemo today.

Our prayer and meditation this morning for Sally’s healing is an excerpt from A Book of Prayer by Stormie Omartian.
Lord, I give all of my anxiety and fear to You. I surrender my hold on them and release them into Your hands. I lift my eyes to You, for You are my help in time of trouble. I will praise you in the midst of all that happens in my life. I know that in Your presence I don’t need to be anxious or afraid of anything. I refuse to entertain discouragement and instead choose this day to find my encouragement in You. Your love comforts me and takes away all my fear. Your power in my life gives me strength and makes me secure. Thank You for giving me the courage to go forward and fulfill the destiny you have for me. 
Scripture for Meditation
The poor man cried out, and the Lord heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him, and delivers them. Psalm 34:6-7
Music for Meditation

I Know That My Redeemer Lives
If you feel led to do so, please post a note of encouragement in the comment section below or send your note by email to PrayersForSally@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment